In the mentions list you are able to resolve mentions. Clicking the mention will open the context view of that mention, where you can handle the mention in a more elaborated way.
1. Source Logo
This will indicate on which social platform, blog, news site or forum we found this particular mention. Click on the logo to be directed to the mention on it's original source.
2. Author name
This shows who posted this mention.
3. Resolve button
The checkbox in the upper right corner allows you to 'resolve' a mention. New mentions will land in your Inbox Folder, and have an unchecked box. After taking the necessary actions on it (tagging it, reply, ...), you can check the box, and the mentions will be archived in the 'All Mentions' Folder in Inbox.
4. Assigning button
In order to organize the workflow, and work together as a Team in CX Social, we have introduced our Assignment Option. Click this button to select which fellow CX Social User should follow up on this Mention. After assigning someone, the mention disappears from your Inbox Folder, and moves to the 'Tasks' Folder. You will find more information about assigning posts here.
5. Sentiment Analysis
CX Social offers Automatic Sentiment Analysis of your mentions for a wide variety of languages. If however you wish to alter the sentiment of a mention, you can do so manually by using this button.
6. Reply to the mention.
You can click on the "reply" arrow to reply to the mention or you can simply type your reply in the reply bar below.
7. Engaging with the mention
Depending on where the mentions are coming from, and which social profiles you have connected to CX Social, you will see some platform specific buttons on a mention. These allow you to reply, comment, like, retweet, favorite, share or private message to the user of this mention.
8. Share button
Clicking the Share button will give you the opportunity to share the mention on your Profile. If you click the share button a dialog box will open and copy paste the mention into the content field.
9. Tagging button
To organize your mentions in a specific way, you can apply Tags to them. These will be shown on the mention and can be filtered on. There are two types of tags: Smart tags & Manual Tags.
Smart tags are set up in Settings > Tags, and are automatically attached to all mentions matching the predefined filter. These types of tags work retroactively, meaning that all mentions will receive this tag, not just the new incoming mentions that match the filter. Manual Tags are applied from within the Inbox, by clicking on the 'label' icon.
Advanced ActionsEvery Mention also contains a drop down menu with more advanced options. These include:
- Private Message: Click this button to reply privately to the user. A pop-up will appear and you'll be able to select the social profile you want to answer with.
- Retweet: Click this button to retweet the mention with a social profile of yours.
- Add note: Attach a note to the mention
- Edit: Several properties (country, language, category, and type) are detected automatically but can be overwritten manually when needed.
- Delete from Twitter/Facebook Profile: Only shown for your own posts on your page, other people's posts on your page, and comments on posts on your page.
- Hide from Facebook/Google+ Page: Only shown for other people's posts/comments on your page. It's technically not yet possible to hide comments on your posts from within a third-party tool such as CX Social.
- Boost this post on Facebook: When you click this button, you will be redirected to your post on Facebook where you are able to boost your message.
- Delete (from CX Social): When clicking this button you are able to delete the mention from CX Social. You will also be shown a dialog with options for deleting not just the selected, but also similar mentions (e.g. same source, language, etc.). If you don't want to see this dialogue again, you can indicate so on top of it. Sometimes, you also have the option to delete the message from your Twitter profile, Facebook page, or Google+ page as well.
- View Twitter Account: When you click on this option, you will get to see the mini profile of the user in a pop-up version (like when you click on the avatar image).
- View Statistics for Conversation: When you click this, you are directed to the Insights which are then filtered on this conversation. This means you will only see analytics for mentions belonging to this conversation (i.e. the original post + all the comments/replies/retweets/likes attached to it). When you click on the filter in the insights, a pop-up will jump open, where you will see the conversation ID. You can copy this Conversation ID. When you then go back to the inbox, and put this Conversation ID in your filter (under 'Conversation: is: ...'), you will get to see all the mentions in that specific conversation.
- Permalink: Link to a single mention within CX Social. This comes in handy when you need to refer to a specific mention. Click on this option in the drop down menu, and copy paste the url of the page you are referred to. Also, when you click on the Permalink button of a Twitter mention, you are able to detect which Twitter application somebody used to send his or her tweet.
- Translate to English: CX Social uses machine translation to show a translation from any language into English. Your default language we should translate to, can be defined in Settings > Account Preferences > Advanced.
- Send by Email: Send a mail with the mention, including links to it within and outside of CX Social, and optionally, a custom note added by you. This is mostly useful to send to colleagues who are not using CX Social
1. Add photo
You add a photo to your reply by clicking the camera icon in the upper left corner.
2. Add note
Additionally you can add a note to a mention. Simply click on "Add Note" and you can start typing your note in the reply field.
3. Selected Profile
Here you'll see the name of the profile you've selected and the profile that is used to reply with. You an easily select another profile form the list by clicking the small dropdown arrow.
4. Canned Response
You'll be able to select one of your canned responses. Simply click on the dropdown arrow and a list with all your canned responses will appear.
5. Reply and Resolve button
After typing your reply in the text field you'll be able to simply click Reply or select the other options from the dropdown menu to the left. (Save as Canned Response, Send for Approval, Save as Draft) You can also click the right button to Reply and Resolve. After typing your answer a + Resolve button will show instead of "Resolve" . This way you can quick reply and resolve mentions.